If you choose to sign this document or agree to make any online/ offline payment to E-Mobilize Limited, a service provided by E-Mobilize Limited having its offices in India and business concerns in the United Kingdom, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ( Terms of Service ).
E-Mobilize Limited reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without any prior notice. All new features, tools, third party products, packages and services introduced by E-Mobilize Limited from time to time will be governed by these terms and condition from the day one without any exception. Continued use of the service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use our Services. You must also fulfil any other criteria as per the local regulations in your geography.
2. Your account may be used only by one registered user â€“ a single account is limited for use by only the defined number of PCs in the agreement. You will have to purchase support for additional PCs if so required.
3. E-Mobilize Limited would provide services for only the issues and services that has been explicitly mentioned on our website. For all other software and issues we may guide the client but we would not be liable to provide services.
4. Our services are available Over call and through e-mail only. Onsite service is not included as a mode of providing service.
5. By agreeing to these terms and services you agree that E-Mobilize Limited is not liable to provide any support for Hardware related issues of your PC, Servers, Printers, Router, Wireless Access Device or any other issues. You understand that we do not provide hardware related support, maintenance, replacement or sales. We are not authorized agency to carry out any warranty related work for any device / hardware manufacturers. We do not provide any replacement for systems, machines or parts.
6. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your PC including user name and password. You understand that you are never supposed to share confidential data, personal details, financial information and health related information. E-Mobilize Limited cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with security obligations
7. You are requested not to share your computer user name and password with the support professional at any time, if this is accidentally shared, please change the password immediately. E-Mobilize Limited cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your data from your PC in this scenario.
8. During the remote access sessions you are requested to constantly monitor the session when the service associate is on phone line with you, we would not request any remote session with you without any service associate speaking to you at the same time. In case you get a remote session request without a service associate over call you are requested not to accept the request. At no time E-Mobilize Limited would be responsible for any data theft that occurs due to unattended remote session or due to lack of care taken by the client. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws and intellectual property related laws).
9. You take responsibility for all your action and interactions with us on computer support issues and should comply with the cyber laws of UK and or your country of residence.
10. We as a vendor / merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect to any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any monetary transaction, on Account of the Card holder having exceeded the present limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms:
1. If you are availing services online, a valid credit card is required for making payments. We reserve the right to accept or reject the payment made through credit cards or any other mode..
2. E-Mobilize Limited PC/system support plan starts from the date on which you sign up or sign the agreement copy, and the payment is realized until specified otherwise.
3. In case of annual and any plan exceeding a month, the service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable for that month; irrespective of services availed during that month by the customer. If no services are availed during the month, the advance charges will not be refunded.
4. We make a full refund after discussion with our customer- support staff.
5. All fees are inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by tax authorities of UK, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, if levied in your country / state.
6. We do not store credit card and financial information for any customer and we would not do any billing without your explicit consent.
We fully reserve the right to expire any prepaid and unused professional time and services that remain on your account if such has not been used within 90 days of the original purchase date. Such unused professional time and services will thusly expire and shall not be usable or refundable upon expiration. We shall have no duty to notify you of our decision to expire the unused professional time or services or any pending expiration.
Cancellation and Termination :
1. You are solely responsible for terminating your account. An email or phone request (only from the registered customer) to cancel the account to your account manager is a must and you must receive a confirmation from your account manager on the date of cancellation. The account will be considered active and would attract charges until and unless you receive a confirmation mail regarding the closure and termination of your account with us.
2. All of your data stored with us will immediately be archived from active servers and maybe stored with us for any future use or research purposes. We ensure you that no financial or personal data will be stored or archived or ever shared with a third party.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and we will not be charge you again for the subsequent month.
4. E-Mobilize Limited, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for reasons such as unauthorized access of our portal, servers and databases, abusive behaviour, data theft, improper utilization of our services, using the service for PC other than the one which has been registered for use with E-Mobilize Limited, among other reasons. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your PC Support Service. We will refund the services charges for the unutilized period after deducting damages if any.
5. Any use of software which is not legal may result in termination of your services and cancellation of your account by E-Mobilize Limited. We strongly recommend usage of genuine software. We may not be able to provide support for free utilities available over internet, unknown applications and evaluation versions.
6. E-Mobilize Limited reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time and we are not obliged to give any reason to the client.
Modifications to the Service and Prices :
1. E-Mobilize Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on our website E-Mobilize Limited.com or by sending an e-mail to you on our registered account.
Credit Card Billing :
1. You may be asked to provide us with a valid credit card number from a card issuer that we accept in order to activate your service or for making any subsequent payment. You hereby authorize E-Mobilize Limited to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services or any related equipment.
2. We may be required to share billing related information with local or federal authorities upon request. We will also comply with any requests received from internal monitoring agencies.
3. You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts. You authorize E-Mobilize Limited and/or any other company who bills products or services, or acts as billing agent for E-Mobilize Limited to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide E-Mobilize Limited with updated credit card information upon E-Mobilize Limited's request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that neither E-Mobilize Limited nor any E-Mobilize Limited affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number. In the event you are enrolled, or later enrol, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at E-Mobilize Limited's option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan. When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer.
Limitation of Liability:
1. Not with standing anything to the contrary in no event shall E-Mobilize Limited be liable to you in excess of the amounts actually paid by you to E-Mobilize Limited under the Plan Order that is the subject of the dispute. The E-Mobilize Limited Portal, and all content provided on or through the site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, except where expressly provided otherwise. We will attempt to refund the excess amount credited to our account (if any) by mistake or error from customer's side. However we do not assume any responsibility for any financial damage or loss to customer due to our inability to refund the excess amount and any delay in refunding such amount.
Copyright and Content Ownership:
1. All content posted by you and transmitted to us should comply with UK cyber laws and copyright laws and /or the copyright law in your country and internationally accepted best practices.
2. Any data that you share with us would be the intellectual property of your or third- party from which you have sourced the content, E-Mobilize Limited would not own any rights to such content.
3. Any queries or resolutions that you post on our forums or feedback you share with us would become our property.
4. E-Mobilize Limited reserves the rights to remove any content posted on our website or forums moderated by us if it deems inappropriate without assigning any reason. In case of sustained defamation efforts by any client where we may be materially harmed, we may even look at legal options and can approach law enforcement agencies.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Please do your research and analysis before opting for any service or plan.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email, online chat and over phone call.
3. Currently the services are available only in English language; all other languages would be entertained on best effort basis.
4. You understand that E-Mobilize Limited may use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service or for internal business operations management.
5. You must not modify, or resell our services to a third-party or another client unless explicitly specified and approved by us. You will also not act as an agent for E-Mobilize Limited. Any liability that arising from this would be solely yours.
6. We may, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion as unlawful, offensive, threatening, slanderous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or any of these Terms of Service. We will report all cases related to cyber crime to appropriate authorities and would fully cooperate with all law enforcement agencies and governments.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any E-Mobilize Limited customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate termination of services.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. The financial transactions and credit card transactions are secured by the respective service providers, banks and processing vendors.
9. You agree not to generate spam, hate messages, or any other content which may cause anxiety or disturbance in the community. You clearly understand that creating, transmitting and hosting any kind of viruses or malware may result in legal liability for you and hence you agree to the fact that you will not be involved in any such activities.
10.Â E-Mobilize Limited does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be completely rectified. There may be situation like war, natural calamity, terror attack or an act of god, which may substantially reduce or completely wipe out our ability to service our clients. In such situations we will not be able to serve our clients and will also not be liable for any damage / loss happening to our clients.
11. Any liability would be limited to the value of the service contract.
12. The failure or inability of E-Mobilize Limited to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and E-Mobilize Limited and govern your use of the Service, overriding any prior agreements between you and E-Mobilize Limited (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
13. In case you need more clarification on any terms and conditions you can reach out to the senior management of the company in writing.
Company Name: E-mobilize Limited, Company number: 08539900, 5 The parade Monarch Way, Iilford, Essex, Postal Code: IG2 7HT , United Kingdom